Sunday, October 24, 2010

Microwave Pork Chops

This is the only way I enjoy pork chops. I know it sounds weird that they're cooked in the microwave, but they turn out perfectly every time.

Ingredients
  • 4 - 3/4 inch thick pork chops
  • 1 cup diced onions
  • 2 cloves of garlic - diced
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 3 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tsp chili powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp curry powder
  • 3 slices of bacon
Directions

Place bacon, onion, and garlic in microwavable dish. Microwave on high until bacon is crisp. Add other ingredients to bacon mixture. Pour over pork chops in covered dish and microwave on roast for 10 minutes, drain. Continue cooking in 5 minute intervals for 12-15 minutes until done.

“The Pig, if I am not mistaken, Gives us ham and pork and Bacon. Let others think his heart is big, I think it stupid of the Pig.” ~Ogden Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment